(1) These terms and conditions apply to all orders placed by Chilterns Crematorium notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the recipient's conditions of sale or trade or other documents or communication. No variation of these terms will have any effect unless expressly agreed by Chilterns Crematorium in writing.
(2) All goods and materials used or supplied and all workmanship shall be at least of the standard required by the appropriate British Standard Specification or British Code of Practice issued by the British Standards Institution current at the date of this order.
(3) The contractor shall comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, relevant statutory provisions and approved Code of Practice.
(4) No promotional offers shall be made except in the form of a cash discount to Chilterns Crematorium.
(5) Chilterns Crematorium can cancel this order and recover any resulting loss if the recipient or his employees or agents with or without his knowledge:
a) does anything improper to influence Chilterns Crematorium to give him the order;
b) commits an offence under the Bribery Act 2010 or 117 (2) of the Local Government Act 1972.
(6) If this order is not completed properly or the time limit not met, Chilterns Crematorium can
a) Cancel this order;
b) Complete the Order;
c) Take legal action against the recipient of this order.
(7) The contractor shall indemnify Chilterns Crematorium against any claims whether to persons or property as a result of any works and the materials used in carrying out the contract.
(8) The contractor shall arrange and maintain, for the terms of the contract, the necessary insurances.